A pre-course review ensures that each workshop is tailored to the organisation being trained.
Who should attend?
All staff in the organisation need to be aware of the requirements around personal data and how it should be acquired, stored, shared and destroyed.
- Data protection terms and principles
- Understanding GDPR requirements
- Managing personal data in your organisation
- Nine steps to becoming GDPR compliant
- Accessing additional resources
Duration: 1 Day
Course Delivery: Classroom or Virtual