A managed diversity and inclusion framework will help you drive innovation and productivity, increase morale, attract new talent and make your organisation a more welcoming place to work.
Run as a half-day introduction or a one-day workshop, this course will give you the tools to overcome bias and stereotyping at work and implement processes to continuously monitor and improve diversity and inclusion.
Who should attend?
Can be tailored to staff or senior management. Useful for anyone who wants to understand the issues, possibilities and pitfalls around a diverse and inclusive workforce.
- What is diversity and inclusion?
- Explaining bias, stereotyping and discrimination
- Unlearning your biases
- Micro-behaviours and their effects
- Workplace and personal diversity tools
- Diversity in recruitment
- Common issues and solutions
Duration: ½ Day / 1 Day
Course Delivery: Classroom or Virtual