The Fire Warden or fire marshal course will allow participants to implement the plans, procedures and measures concerning fire in the workplace and also learn to evacuate staff safely using fire warden training techniques.
This course includes both theory and practical discharge of fire extinguishers.
Who Should Attend?
The Fire Warden course is aimed at all managers, supervisors, or employees with responsibility for fire safety within an organisation.
- List their duties as fire wardens
- Identify fire hazards in the workplace
- Use portable fire extinguishers effectively
- Manage and control evacuations
- Describe the chemistry of fire
- Monitor fire controls
- Assist in the management of evacuation procedures/drills
Duration: 1 Day
Course Delivery: Classroom