It aims to make safety a team effort, in turn creating a safer work environment for all. This is a bespoke course based on your individual organisation.
Who Should Attend?
The course is designed for staff who are not part of the safety committee to understand the key concepts of health and safety and to advise them of their employee responsibilities.
- Familiarise staff with health and safety procedures.
- Identify their responsibilities with regard to health and safety legislation.
- Understand the importance of communication between management and the employees.
- Understand the importance and their role in the company safety statement.
- Identify the causes of accidents and what can be done to prevent injury.
- Understand the importance of being risk aware.
Duration: ½ Day
Course Delivery: Classroom