An intensive two-day workshop which gives your leaders everything they need to thrive in their roles.
The course can also be delivered as a series of shorter modules. Topics covered include:
Who should attend?
Anyone in a people-management role or with an interest in moving into one. Particularly beneficial for staff promoted into leadership roles without training.
- Leadership styles
- Motivating and engaging staff
- Leading through organisational change
- Delegating effectively
- Training, development and succession
- Employment legislation
- Effective feedback techniques
- Fairness, consistency and ground-rules
- Communicating with and for your team
- Managing stakeholders
- Resilient Leadership:
- Managing meetings and email
- Planning and prioritising your work
- Peer support and mentoring
Duration: 2 Days
Course Delivery: Classroom or Virtual