This one-day workshop will help you to understand the most common illnesses, talk to and support your staff and recommend further supports. You will also learn how to normalise and manage mental health in the organisation.
Who should attend?
People managers and anyone who wants to learn to recognise and manage mental ill-health in the workplace.
- Legal requirements
- Understanding stress, anxiety and burnout
- Recognising depression and bipolar disorder
- Recognising mental ill-health and talking to staff
- Identifying and recommending further supports
- Creating recovery programs
- Embedding mental health management in the organisation
Duration: 1 Day
Course Delivery: Classroom or Virtual