This practical one-day workshop presents mindfulness as a research-based mental fitness practice, which helps you to focus and gain control over your life.
Learners are guided through a variety of mindfulness techniques and how they can be applied to real-world situations, with a focus on giving you everything you need to get started with a regular practice. A half-day introduction to mindfulness is also available.
Who should attend?
Mindfulness is suitable for everyone, but is particularly useful for building resilience and developing emotional intelligence and creative thinking.
- What is mindfulness? – research and history
- Mindfulness for stress, anxiety and sleep
- Mindfully managing your technology
- Aversion, procrastination and acceptance
- Dealing with challenging people and situations
- Making mindfulness a habit
Duration: 1 Day
Course Delivery: Classroom or Virtual