Risk assessments are vital to protect your workers and your business. This Risk Assessment course will provide participants with skills needed to comply with the law.
Who Should Attend?
This course should be of particular interest to personnel in the company who are responsible for conducting risk assessments. Participants in any sector can undertake this training; risk assessments are not industry-specific. However, this onsite course can be customised to your company’s needs and requirements.
- Meet legal duties to carry out ‘suitable and sufficient’ risk assessments.
- This risk assessment training course puts an emphasis on practical exercises.
- Our course is suitable for anyone with responsibility for undertaking risk assessments, particularly line managers, supervisors and safety representatives.
- This risk assessment training will help your business to comply with the law.
- Delegates will receive a thorough grounding in risk assessments.
Duration: 1 Day
Course Delivery: Classroom